Common Shoulder Problems
Rotator Cuff Tears
Rotator Cuff Surgery
- Is Shoulder Replacement Right for You?
- If You are Considering Shoulder Replacement You Need to Know about the Weak Link in This Procedure. Do You?
- A New Technology May Eliminate Your Shoulder Pain if You Have a Special Type of Shoulder Arthritis.
- Hemiarthroplasty: When Fixing a Broken Shoulder May NOT Be in Your Best Interest.
Bursitis and Impingement
Non-Surgical Solutions to Shoulder Problems
Surgery around the shoulder can be loosely grouped into 2 categories: arthroscopic (minimally invasive) and open.
Whether you need one of these 2 types depends on your particular problem. If you need surgery we will discuss which of these options is best for you.
Arthroscopic Shoulder Surgery
- Rotator Cuff Repair
- Instability Surgery- arthroscopic repair after dislocated or subluxating shoulder
- Release of Stiff Shoulder- Capsulectomy
- Repair of Torn Labrum: Anterior Shoulder Stabilization, Posterior Labrum Repair, SLAP Repair
- Treatment of Shoulder Arthritis, Removal of Loose Body
- Acromioplasty, Arthroscopic Debridement, Distal Clavicle Excision, Removal of Inflamed Bursa
- Arthroscopic Surgery for Arthritis, Tuberoplasty
- Biceps Tenotomy
- Capsule Plication for Multidirectional Instability
- Microfracture Surgery for Cartilage Defects
Open Shoulder Surgery
- Total Shoulder Replacement, Reverse Shoulder Replacement, Revision Shoulder Replacement
- Partial Shoulder Replacement- Shoulder Hemiarthroplasty
- AC Joint Reconstruction/ Repair
- Fracture Repair: Clavicle Fractures, Humerus Fractures,, Scapula Fractures
- Open Rotator Cuff Repair and Revision Rotator Cuff Repair, Open Rotator Cuff Repair with Soft Tissue Grafting
- Tendon Transfer for Irreparable Rotator Cuff Tear: Latissimus Dorsi Transfer and Pectoralis Transfer
- Surgery for Snapping Scapula, Scapula Thoracic Fusion, Surgery for Winging Scapula
- Instability Surgery- Repair of Dislocating Shoulder
- Surgery for Bone Loss
- Shoulder Fusion
- Biceps Tenodesis
- Pectoralis Major Repair