When do you see patients in clinic?
Currently I see patients in clinic: Mondays: Downtown Buffalo Office Conventus Building Tuesdays: Summit Healthplex:Wheatfield Niagara Falls Wednesdays: Amherst Office at 4949 Harlem Rd
What should I bring when I come for an appointment?
- Drivers License or a valid ID
- Insurance information
- Referral Letter (if required)
- Copies of results, x-rays, MRI’s, CT scans and any other relevant information
- Copies of old previous operative reports if you have had a procedure done elsewhere in the past
- List of medications (if any)
At what hospitals do you have privileges?
- Buffalo General Hospital
- Millard Fillmore Surgery Center
- Surgery Center of Western New York
- Niagara Fall Memorial Hospital
What should I wear to the office to make my visit easier?
If you are coming to my office for a shoulder or elbow exam, it is advisable to wear a tank top (underneath other layers of clothing if it’s cold outside). That will make it easier to examine your arm thoroughly without having to fully change into a gown.